7 billion acts of goodness, event was launched by Brahma Kumaris, Bareilly, UP in I. M. A hall .This programme was inaugurated by BK Ram Prakash Singhal from New York, where he said that , “When we do good karmas, we experience inner contentment. 5% of people in the world are spreading terror and hatred but if remaining 95% start sowing seeds of happiness and good will, then the whole world will turn into heaven. If 700 crore people start doing good with each other then a positive Global culture gets created. This creates a chain of positive karmas.” BK Parvati, BK Neeta, BK Parul, BK Rajini, BK Anurag, Dr. Avinash, Dr. Atul, Ravi Mohan etc. were present at the event. IMA President, Dr.Premand Mahashwari, Vice President VP Bharadwaj, Secretary Dr.Vimal Bharadwaj, Dr. Atul Verma, Dr.Sashi Kumar inaugurated the event.